A strong financial planning process seeks to take an honest assessment of your current financial picture and to develop a plan to reach your future goals.
Once we’ve discussed your goals and the details of your specific circumstances, we meet to present and discuss financial planning and investment strategies that work towards accomplishing those goals.
Your personal financial plan will continue to evolve with your priorities and important milestones such as marriage, purchasing a home, having children, and retirement. Together, we monitor your progress, and, when necessary, make adjustments to your financial plan to realign with your goals and objectives.
Some of the services we provide our clients include:
- Investment Management
- Asset Allocation
- Wealth Accumulation Strategies
- Education Planning
- Asset Protection
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Wealth Transfer Strategies/ Legacy Planning
An investor’s allocation of assets should reflect his or her desired goals, priorities, time horizon and risk tolerance.
Asset allocation is an individualized strategy, built on the careful consideration of the key elements of each client’s financial profile:
- Investment Objectives/ Goals: What the investor hopes to achieve from his or her financial plan.
- Risk Tolerance: The investor’s comfort level with market fluctuations that can result in losses.
- Time Horizon: The length of time an investor is able to commit to achieving objectives.
- Taxation: Being mindful of taxable consequences that different investment strategies may have.
Based on the premise that different asset classes have varying cycles of performance, by creating an asset allocation that’s diversified across different types of investments, the overall investment returns should be more stable and less susceptible to adverse movements in any one class.
All investments involve some sort of risk. AAG works with each client to develop an asset allocation strategy that seeks to mitigate the risks of any one asset class though diversification and balance.